Wednesday, January 25, 2012

One year new.

One of the best and most rewarding parts of being a photographer is watching the children I photograph grow and change. I get to be there to capture beautiful precious moments  for them and their families to look back on as they continue to grow.

 I have been taking picture of this beautiful little girl since she was still in her mothers belly and then also all the other milestones that followed. This weekend I was thrilled to be able to do her first year pictures. We decided, or Kaprice decided for us, that lifestyle pictures in her room doing what she does best would make for beautiful first year pictures that would bring out her true nature and show us just how wonderful and smart she is!




                                    













2 comments:

  1. I just love this whole session! They're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Christina! She is a beautiful little girl so she made my job that much easier!

      Delete